News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Roscoe - Today at 01:43:31 PM
Urgh.
Thank God it is Friday. Counting down to Wednesday evening....
Last post by Nelle - Today at 12:49:03 PM
@Work again. I've only worked three days this week technically... but it definitely feels like a full week plus some. I don't know what would happen if I took my vacation like everyone else in this company does. LOL. I shudder to think.

Extended weekend is almost here! Husband will be home Sunday afternoon, BUT it's supposed to be fairly strong storms that day. We also have a special cookout at church after our morning service with a missionary. Hoping the storms don't go too crazy. Normally he isn't home in time for the actual holiday day, so we normally go visit his friend's grave here in town for him. Maybe this time I can go with him and Athena.

On another note.. I love how easy to please my mom is for supper, haha. I did NOT feel like cooking last night after the grocery store excursion, so I bought that prepackaged bbq, buns, and some TGIFridays potato skins. She was ECSTATIC and enjoyed dinner. They don't eat much like that at home.
Last post by mini - Yesterday at 07:50:47 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 22, 2024, 02:57:46 PMNot much here. It's been hot hot in the 90's. Quite overcast today though.

Hubbs has his third and final interview today for the store director position in Ardmore. Here we goooo hopefully. lol scared about the constant scary weather in that strip of Oklahoma though. Eek.

I have another interview type chat with a lady I would work closely with for a team. Hoping this means I get my own book of business finally. I like not doing anything most days, but eventually it gets a little old.

When you move up there, make sure you go outside and watch for the naders when they announce them.  That will make you a 'fo 'sho 'nuff Okie.

:ugly:
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - Yesterday at 06:10:52 PM
It's been storming off and on. Super muggy and been getting up in the 90s some days. I can't complain though, because one year it was already hitting the 100s in May.
Last post by Roscoe - Yesterday at 06:02:04 PM
Lord. Today.
My diet has suffered. I INTENDED to do right. But that burger...and that shake.... :pound:

Just today and three more working days until the big trip...
Last post by MsJennJenn - May 22, 2024, 02:57:46 PM
Not much here. It's been hot hot in the 90's. Quite overcast today though.

Hubbs has his third and final interview today for the store director position in Ardmore. Here we goooo hopefully. lol scared about the constant scary weather in that strip of Oklahoma though. Eek.

I have another interview type chat with a lady I would work closely with for a team. Hoping this means I get my own book of business finally. I like not doing anything most days, but eventually it gets a little old.
Last post by Lynx - May 22, 2024, 08:46:52 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 21, 2024, 09:24:21 PMHi. None responding devils. Where be ye??? :pound:  :pound:
I am here. You are there.

Wanna hear about how Grandma peed on my arm when I changed her pull-ups? I don't have much else to share.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - May 22, 2024, 02:27:47 AM
Strep is no fun. Hope you're feeling better
Last post by Backseat Radio - May 21, 2024, 09:51:36 PM
Apparently one of my birthday gifts this year was catching strep throat. Had to miss church Sunday to go to the walk in clinic and get antibiotics.  :sadbounce:
Last post by Roscoe - May 21, 2024, 09:24:21 PM
Hi. None responding devils. Where be ye??? :pound:  :pound: