News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by MsJennJenn - Today at 02:57:46 PM
Not much here. It's been hot hot in the 90's. Quite overcast today though.

Hubbs has his third and final interview today for the store director position in Ardmore. Here we goooo hopefully. lol scared about the constant scary weather in that strip of Oklahoma though. Eek.

I have another interview type chat with a lady I would work closely with for a team. Hoping this means I get my own book of business finally. I like not doing anything most days, but eventually it gets a little old.
Last post by Lynx - Today at 08:46:52 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on Yesterday at 09:24:21 PMHi. None responding devils. Where be ye??? :pound:  :pound:
I am here. You are there.

Wanna hear about how Grandma peed on my arm when I changed her pull-ups? I don't have much else to share.
Strep is no fun. Hope you're feeling better
Last post by Backseat Radio - Yesterday at 09:51:36 PM
Apparently one of my birthday gifts this year was catching strep throat. Had to miss church Sunday to go to the walk in clinic and get antibiotics.  :sadbounce:
Last post by Roscoe - Yesterday at 09:24:21 PM
Hi. None responding devils. Where be ye??? :pound:  :pound:
Last post by Roscoe - Yesterday at 01:33:44 AM
Well, I've been too busy to post much this week. Friday night was youth night, Saturday was graduation party, followed by the graduates deciding they want to go to the local dragstrip.  They twisted my arm...before I knew it, Chey and I both took her vette blasting down the track. I can see where that would be addictive...as can Chey. Her smile was ear to ear getting to drive her Corvette legally like it was designed to be. She said it won't be the last time.
Then yesterday was church, graduation for JJ midday and church again. Preached. Today- off to Lowes for church items, changed a light bulb at the house, helped clean, ran baptistry full for another baptism Wednesday night, worked on Chey's apartment, got the truck oil changed....sheesh. NOW you see why I no post....
Count down to the trip... four days this week, two days next week and we gone!
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - May 20, 2024, 05:39:24 PM
Nothing interesting here.
Last post by Lynx - May 20, 2024, 05:28:28 PM
My only update worth noting is, yesterday I decided to be unhealthy. I can eat greens any day of the week, but there's no point in living longer if you don't have anything to look forward to.

So yesterday for breakfast I consumed the entire contents of a can of whipped cream.

I figure I can do that once a month without having a pronounced overall negative effect on my health, and it gives a person something to look forward to.
Last post by mini - May 20, 2024, 04:25:21 PM
No updates in 3 days?  Wow!

Drove way down into Texas for the weekend.  Dallas, Waco, Austin, San Antonio...

Home now, and glad.
Last post by Roscoe - May 17, 2024, 05:26:19 PM
I am so glad it is Friday. Last night, I thought, home, peace, quiet. Lou says " Oh, Mik (girl from church) is coming over to help with the banner for the graduation party Saturday. Ok. Then a text from a friend " I'll pray for you. I hear you are going to have a houseful of ladies tonight."
Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?
I get home- Mik; Her mother; her two little brothers; her older brother; Lou's friend Melanie and her mother, who recently prayed back through after a decades long time away from church; Chey and Ethan of course; and the my friend Bro Roger had a truck issue near the house and limped to my house- just in time for dinner.
Loved each and every one of them. Enjoyed the company. They were there until 10pm. My social battery now has a dead cell.  :laughhard: