News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The "Truth" Game.

Started by IowaSkirtGirl, December 08, 2011, 09:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

When I was living alone, more than a week.  I don't know exactly how long.  I was young, I was living there by myself, who cared? 

A-1 or barbecue sauce?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

BBQ Sauce.  Head Country BBQ sauce (made here in Okieland).  But I only use it on BBQ.  My thought on any sauce for steak is "If it needs sauce, the steak aint fit to eat."

Whats one thing you are afraid of doing and why?  (besides dying, something like "im afraid to parachute out of a plane")
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

I'm afraid to let myself get attached to this baby, because we already lost one little one and I'm afraid of the possibility of losing another.

What kind of shoes do you like best?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Sipper, of all the people and all the answers, that was not the one I was expecting.  :sadbounce:

My favorite shoes?  A pair of well worn cowboy boots, slick leather on bottom, square toe and down at the heel, scuffed up in all the right spots, and easy to slip on and off.  Of which I have none right now....

Android or Apple?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Android. I was sold on it by a certain friend who has since tasted of the Apple.. :sadbounce: I'm yet holdin' on.

What would be your dream vacation?

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Driving the full length of RT66 in a old vehicle. (with a pocket full of cash)

What would your dream vacation be?

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on September 29, 2012, 12:00:01 AM
Driving the full length of RT66 in a old vehicle. (with a pocket full of cash)

What would your dream vacation be?
The same. One I'm gonna at least partially satisfy this coming year, I don't care if it harelips every cow in Texas.... Rusty+ route 66.........

What is the fastest speed you've ever driven?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

RainbowJingles

Let's just say it was a bit over the speed limit going through Arizona on my way to California.  :couch:

And it sounds like you and Minni and Taco have the same dream vacation, basically.

**HUGS** Ruby  (S)He's there.  Don't be afraid to love.  Ever.

What REALLY gets on your nerves

Melody

besides myself?  lol  Most recently: When people think they can/will/should have beautiful elements of life by living things that produce the opposite, sin or not.  Jesus is not Santa Clause. 

What is a historical story you could see yourself in had you been born in that era?

SippinTea

Mini - It's the "truth game", right? Well... *shrug* I answered honestly.
Elona - I'm working on that. *HUGS*

Historical story... hosting a "safe house" on the underground railroad. Yup. I'm a Yankee. :cool: Either that, or a Clara Barton type figure. Because, after all, good girls don't make history.  :lol:

Fantasy or sci-fi book?

Lynx

Can I say both?  Anne McCaffrey's dragonrider series features flying, flaming dragons, but they have a solid science (fiction) basis. 

Do you kill wasps/hornets/bees if they are inside, or trap them and let them out?  And are you afraid of them, or can you walk through the room without a care when they are buzzing around?

Roscoe:  Does it have to be RT66?  Can you drop that number down a couple to highway 64?  That would bring you close enough to intercept.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Inside or outside, if it's in my bubble it'll get dead  :cool:

What's your ideal saturday?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

A day like today, which I am spending ripping and labeling about 29 CDs of good christian music to computer.

What's your favorite dessert?
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Chocolate Raspberry Cheese Pie

What is the best handmade gift you've ever received?

Melody

a quilt from my step G'ma.  It is at least 20yrs old and in good shape.

What's the most "spiritual" thing you want to be used in?