:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The "Truth" Game.

Started by IowaSkirtGirl, December 08, 2011, 09:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaSkirtGirl

Walking...Hiking is even better!

TV or no tv?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

Who has time for TV?  My own life is far more interesting than anything from a script writer's imagination.

CDs or old vinyl records?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

IowaSkirtGirl

I have both, but I normally am listening to some sort of MP3...or digital copy.

If you could save one person tomorrow, and have them really believe...who would it be and why?

Scott

Obama - because of the direction he is taking this Nation!

What non religious book or magazine are you reading today?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

IowaSkirtGirl

For once...I'm not...I'm actually reading the beginners guide to fasting.

What was the last movie you watched?

Lynx

Um... "No time for sergeants" with Andy Griffith.  Years and years ago it was. 

If you had such a slow internet connection that you could only keep one program on your computer updated, which would it be?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

ummmm.....i only have internet on my iphone unless i'm at someone elses house or the coffee shop........

Where is your dream vacation?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kmymbir

Ireland! But I fear I'll never get the chance to go.

What are two things that agitate you?
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Lying to me and stealing from me.  On a side note, when I get really mad I usually get really quiet and really focused, and once I have decided on a course of action I will almost plow through solid rock.  Also on a side note, when you get mad enough you really do see red.  I always thought that was just an expression...

What do you do when you have nothing to do?
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

That's crazy!  If you DO something when you "have nothing to do," then you're DOING something...  thus, you DO have something to do!  :-)

But to answer that question...  sometimes my other answer may be, "post on Godplace."  lol

What is the weirdest habit you have?

p.s. Heather: Yes, I WOULD wear a clown hat at my wedding.  :bigcheese:

:marry:

Scott

QuoteWhat is the weirdest habit you have?

What I call habits, some people call OCD's! But I have two that people think are weird, but I think make sense.....

I always keep a baseball cap in my top drawer - it is always upside down and my wallet, keys, knife, mints, loose change, business cards and a clean hankie are kept in there. I've done that since I was maybe 10 or 12 years old.  I think I got in that habit watching my mom frantically searching for her things every day as she lost them - my dad wasn't as bad, but he'd some times have to dig through his top drawer looking for things. A baseball cap goes with me when I travel and when I enter a motel at night... everything goes in that hat.. including cell phone, blue tooth, room key and my wife's keys if she is with me.

Another habit some people find weird... in my briefcase, I always keep a couple of unread magazines and a radio or MP3 player/ IPOD. I've been stranded before waiting on a ride with nothing to read or nothing to listen to. That started when the person who was supposed to pick me up from work one day, was 65 miles away and lost track of time playing Ms. Pac-man at a pizza joint while eating lunch with a family member. I waited 2 1/2 hours in a parking lot, no cell phone, no pay phone, nothing to read, and nothing to listen to. I was bored!  Now if that were to happen, I'd have something to keep me occupied.

If a male answers:  Do you prefer spy movies or cowboy movies?

If a gal answers:  Chick flicks or dramas?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Can I still answer spy movies? I know I'm not a dude but is still prefer them :)

What are you having for breakfast this morning?

MelodyB

I had nothing. On Sunday I rarely ever eat breakfast. I don't have time. I fast till lunch!

Do you take naps?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

just took one

Favorite sport, (to watch or participate in)

Scott

Watch: Football

Participate: Baseball / Softball

How many in church today?

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

About 80

What should I eat for dinner?

Tricia Lea

pizza

What is your favorite song from the 80s

Heather

Take me Home Tonight - Eddie Money

Would you ever hike the Appalachian Trail?

Scott

Considered it

Have you ever fallen for an internet hoax?

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Not that I am aware...

What was your favorite childhood storybook?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

The Dictionary.

What is one thing that you've heard over the pulpit or from an anointed man of God that you quote often?
(in example: A prophet told me "DO NOT LIMIT GOD" I use it almost daily).
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Babs

Don't talk it if you can't walk it.

If money was no object what would you do that would help someone other than yourself?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

IowaSkirtGirl

I would open a women's only gym with amazing discounts

If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would I be?

Roscoe

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on August 08, 2012, 12:52:29 AM
I would open a women's only gym with amazing discounts

If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would It be?
Overalls.  :laughhard:  :P
If you could meet one person from the Bible other than Jesus, who would it be?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

RainbowJingles

Now THAT's a tough decision.  Today I'd lean toward Joseph, the husband of Mary, the mother of Jesus.  I'd like to ask him what it was like to be a stepdad to Jesus.

What is the longest number of days you have gone with dirty dishes in your sink?