News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Any problems with the Blessing Meter?

Started by Scott, September 05, 2012, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

No accusations, only statements of truth. :P

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on September 23, 2012, 04:20:36 PM
No accusations, only statements of truth. :P

Your meter looks pretty normal to me.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

RainbowJingles

Scott

Now that I think of it, I think Seth is hinting for administrative intervention to his smite/bless situation.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on September 24, 2012, 01:22:02 PM
:roll:

I hit the blessing meter a few times. I am sorry, I cannot sit here an build it up for you. I did my best.

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on September 24, 2012, 03:19:05 PM

I hit the blessing meter a few times. I am sorry, I cannot sit here an build it up for you. I did my best.
I shall endeavor to offset Scott's blessing with smitings.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I would assist you, but who knows when the count will be altered again?  The thrill is gone.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on September 24, 2012, 04:50:58 PM
Quote from: Scott on September 24, 2012, 03:19:05 PM

I shall endeavor to offset Scott's blessing with smitings.  :hypocrite:

Oh? You are the one?

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 24, 2012, 05:06:08 PM
I would assist you, but who knows when the count will be altered again?  The thrill is gone.

? ?

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Quote from: Scott on September 25, 2012, 01:27:18 AM

? ?

With Seth's bless/smite count being tampered with, there is no longer any real point in adding to either side, as it might be altered again in the future.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 25, 2012, 05:37:33 AM
Quote from: Scott on September 25, 2012, 01:27:18 AM

? ?

With Seth's bless/smite count being tampered with, there is no longer any real point in adding to either side, as it might be altered again in the future.

It seems that some people were able to smite over and over again, while others could only smite once an hour. I don't think that is the case now.

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

Oh man! That would have been fun.  Get on to find a hundred blessings... Lol

rootbeer

Blessing meter?  What is it?  Where is it? 
Oh, I think I see it.  I see Scott has more smites than blessings.  Hmmm.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Scott

Quote from: rootbeer on September 25, 2012, 05:14:18 PM

Seth and Roscoe did that too me. 

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on September 25, 2012, 08:31:37 PM
Quote from: rootbeer on September 25, 2012, 05:14:18 PM

Seth and Roscoe did that too me.
I don't remember smiting you but just a few times. Obviously, Seth bears the major portion of blame here.  :hypocrite:

Since I'm being accused though- have another.  :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Maybe I have a way of knowing who smiteth whom?  (not saying I do, but just maybe...)   :laughhard:

The Never Ending Battle

MsJennJenn

Hey I've never withheld who I've smited.... :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: