News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The "Truth" Game.

Started by IowaSkirtGirl, December 08, 2011, 09:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaSkirtGirl

Okay this is pretty simple and I didn't see it anywhere...I didn't look that deep either, so if there is one out there, sorry :) But here's how it works. I will start with a question, it can be simple or kinda complicated or even in depth, the next person to post answers the question with a real answer, it's a kinda half way serious getting to know each other game...It will at least be fun for me and a few others who don't really know EVERYONE as well as some of you seem to...

So the first question is...

What is your favorite color and how many shirts do you have that color?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Scott

Blue is my favorite color and I own one dress shirt that is blue, one jersey shirt and one golf shirt that is blue.

Most of my dress shirts are Red or White and most of my casual shirts are black (I play in a band and Black is the concert uniform).
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

Purple, lavender specifically.

I have 8 shirts & a wool suit type outfit.

Lynx

Isn't the person who answers the question supposed to post another question?  Or is that another thread?  Or do we run on this question until all answers are in, then switch to another question?

At any rate... I have no favorite color, but I am partial to darker dress shirts as they show up my ties better.  Now my ties I like, especially my Snoopy tie and my blue tie with a saxophone on it. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

IowaSkirtGirl

Yep..I forgot to add that...sorry...I was just excited I thought of something I didn't see...

So it goes

post 1 - question

post 2 - answer post 1 question 2

post 3 - answer question 2 and ask a new one :)

You gets it :) I know you do...so here's the new question...

Do you have a nativity in your house somewhere?

Scott

No Nativity...

Are you a God Fearing Heaven bound Christian or do you have a Christmas tree?

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

*cough*

How do you decorate your house for Christmas?  We usually put up a medium fake tree and some decorations. We don't go all out, we put the tree up a day or 2 before Christmas.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

We have one of those trees that come in three sections, open like an umbrella and have the lights already strung on the branches.

L.A.Z.Y.

But I never did really care one way or the other about the tree anyway - don't like it, don't hate it - so lazy suits me fine for that.

What is the gift you are getting someone that you are most excited about and can't wait to see his face when he opens it?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

IowaSkirtGirl

I actually haven't really bought any presents yet. We are a little bit more of a home baked homemade kinda family.

What are you favorite toppings on a burger?

Lynx

Home grown tomato.  And lots of it.  I like a little burger on my tomato sandwich.

What is your favorite song?
Okay that's not fair, as I cannot pick one of those myself.  I have more than 4,200 so I can't even pick a top ten.

What is your favorite singer/group?
"Do you sing at church?"

IowaSkirtGirl

Flyleaf.

That's a hard question...I really love music, and a lot of different kinds....The type really really really really depends on my mood, what mood I want to be in, or what's going on that day...

If you had one super power what would it be and why?

Lynx

Teleportation.  I want to be there now.  I like going places, I just hate all the time it takes to get there.

What is your favorite brand of chocolate? 
"Do you sing at church?"

Scott

Dark chocolate is the best. Cannot stand milk chocolate; it is too sweet.

Due you like Coke or Pepsi better?

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Oh man, I just used that tonight in Children's Church.  "Can't beat the real thing."  Israelites making a golden calf, Hezekiah versus a guy who had beaten a lot of other countries who's gods couldn't protect them, etc.  That sufficed for God versus all the other religions, anti-religions and things that take the place of God.  I used coke classic vs new coke to lead into real by-the-bible christians vs easy-believism christianity.

And if I had to drink some kind of soft drink (probably for the caffeine, and only in an emergency... yuck!) I'd go with coke.  Slightly less vile than pepsi.

And Scott, I specified what BRAND of chocolate.  I concur with dark being better than milk, but any favorite brand?

If money were plentiful, what kind of computer would you buy?

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I really don't know because I'm pretty computer stupid.

Would you wear a clown hat at your wedding?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

I didnt.  But I did use breath freshener before I kissed my wife...lol  Pulled out some spray, sprayed it in front of everyone, everyone started laughing, and then I kissed her.

Do you play guitar?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

I can play a pretty good RealGuitar 2.  It's a virtual guitar you load in your computer and play on the keyboard.  Sounds pretty good, according to my uncle who actually plays a real guitar.  :D

Ham or turkey?
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Oh...I really go for both, if we are talking deli meat.  If you are talking about a actual ham, or a actual turkey, I like to nibble on the ham, but would prefer turkey.

How do you wear your hair?  (is that the right way to ask?  Im beginning to think that english is not my first, second or third language.)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Ham.

If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?

Lynx

Alaska.  On a small boat cruise.   The kind that can go up and down the waterways, dock at the piers, while all the big cruise ships have to stand off and send launches in. 

If you could have any ability that you don't currently have, what would it be?  (No super hero powers, real life abilities.)
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I would like to RUN. Run without fear of falling, or getting winded like my chest is gonna explode.

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

I say cold. You can always add clothes but you can only take off so much without getting arrested. :)

Would you rather live in the middle of a big city or out in the boondocks?

Scott

In the boondocks not far from the city.

How do you handle public displays of affection?

The Never Ending Battle

IowaSkirtGirl

Mine or Others?

I think it's cute to see a couple holding hands...or a lil peck on the cheek...but the people that need to "get a room" really bother me.

Real butter or margarine?

Heather

Butter all the way!

What is your favorite board game?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea