News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, it finally stopped raining for now and it's a nice cool 67* this morning. That is wonderful temperatures for May.

MsJennJenn

My garden is overjoyed for the rain. The gardener not so much lol.
I need some sunshine. It's been such a rainy season here in W. Falls. But my zucchini, squash, and cucumbers all have flowers!!!!  :clap:

Hubbs finally made me call doctor on Saturday after coughing all night Friday night.
So she set me up with an antibiotic, cough meds, and two types of nasal sprays. Sigh. I'm finally in a better place today with the coughing thank goodness.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Been a busy day. Trip to Fort Smith.... then a repair on a leaky sink. Tomorrow....Chey graduates high school :shocked:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

That just doesn't seem possible. Y'all weren't even married yet when we were at that camp with Lou...

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on Today at 04:06:04 AMBeen a busy day. Trip to Fort Smith.... then a repair on a leaky sink. Tomorrow....Chey graduates high school :shocked:
https://youtu.be/LwFIDA9y0tc?si=rZiefElEE_RqtpPn

We should learn to treasure
Each day of their lives
They grow up so quickly
Before we realize

Do they have to grow up
Do they have to grow up
Do they have to grow up so soon?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Nelle

Awww.. Roscoe.. such a new part of her journey, as well as for you guys as her parents. Glad she's staying close to home for your sake! lol..

@Home working today on the house. I'm glad my mom is super non-judgmental about housekeeping. LOL. Our house has been a wreck lately. I've been slowly trying to declutter. It's been achingly slow. Hoping we can get it less cluttered feeling before Friday and then we can slowly go through things without feeling like there's a mess all over the place.

I feel like a traitor for not being at work. I don't think I even took all of my vacation days last year. It feels nice being off work during the week though and not being sick. Usually that's the only time I'm home during the week.. if I'm ill. I have access on my phone to my Outlook, so I have been answering a few emails here and there. It's nice sometimes to know what I'm walking back into the next day at work, but sometimes makes me feel guilty for not being there to jump on in and get things done. I've got a backlog of work there just waiting on me to work Saturdays after Memorial Day. It'll feel amazing when both the house AND my work desk are cleaned off, organized and clutter-free! Too much paper on my desk currently. At least it makes me look busy I guess. LOL.

Athena (husband's service dog) is disgusted that she can't be with her dad though. It's supposed to storm sometime today, and I had her Saturday as well as Monday with me at work. She's tired of my face. LOL. She'll be excited tomorrow though when she gets to go with him to St Louis to meet up with some of his online friends. Then Thursday evening, they'll be back in St Louis for the night and flying out Friday morning to Utah! She's going to have an absolute blast once she lands. I'm SUPER nervous about their flight, but I'm SOO glad I don't have to be the one in the situation all anxious and worried the whole time. Hopefully she flies like a champ.

Mom will get here Friday sometime and she won't leave until the Tuesday after Memorial Day. He will be flying back into St Louis that Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, so we will maybe get to have some burgers and hot dogs together. Hopefully my dad enjoys his break from taking care of Mom for a while. She had hand surgery a few weeks ago and has been VERY limited on what she can get done. He's even had to step up and help fix her hair. Glad to see vows in action though these days!